Apollo modular storage carts
Apollo storage carts feature a combination of different enclosures, depths, heights and locking systems enables us to provide the optimum solution for
any department or ward in your hospital, day surgery or other healthcare facility.
All Apollo carts are fitted with Tilt side panels as standard but telescopic slides can also be fitted for storing heavier items. The Apollo cart is compatible with ISO standard modules sized 60x40cm.
They are ideal for storing and moving around small consumables, medications, pharmacy items, theatre supplies, instrument trays and other hospital goods.
They can be used in any store room or department in a hospital or healthcare facility – operating theatre, CSSD, anaesthetic bays, medication rooms, pharmacy store rooms or labs, in corridors where there is space restrictions or hospital wards.
- Modules (trays/baskets in E or U type) can be arranged and modified without tools
- Compartments can be adapted to the stored articles to efficiently utilise storage space
- Several cart heights available: 1080mm, 1450mm, 1830mm, 2200mm
- Available in single, double or triple cart widths in E (600mm) or U (400mm) styles
- Castors are extended to provide increased stability
- ABS side panels can be equipped with small wheels for smoother and easier movement of heavily loaded trays
- Different accessories including catheter hooks, dividers and label holders can be fitted to the Apollo cart