Medical & Hospital Pegasus High Density Modular Storage Systems
Dramatically increase your hospital or medical storage capacity while improving the organisation and rotation of stock, creating a more efficient workplace for hospital or healthcare personnel, resulting in improved patient outcomes
National Surgical Corporation is proud to be distributing in Australia the range of Pegasus high density modular storage systems manufactured by Pegasus Medical Concepts Incorporated, a worldwide leader in providing successful hospital storage solutions for today’s leading healthcare organisations.
The Pegasus high density modular storage system range assists our customers is complying with Australian hospital and medical standards, infection control guidelines and healthcare OH&S procedures.
The Pegasus high density modular storage systems range incorporates open frame racking systems, cabinets (standard/tall, underbench and wall mounted), Apollo storage carts and Ecoline procedure/hospital carts which all incorporate the interchangeable high density module system. The entire Pegasus system is based on the ISO standard 60×40 and the modules (baskets and trays) have been designed on this basis.
The Pegasus high density modular storage systems are available as standard units or can be custom designed and built using various cart, rack or cabinet options to suit your hospital or healthcare storage parameters.
Our Pegasus high density shelving range incorporated with our complete range of healthcare/hospital shelving and storage solutions are ideal for:
- Any hospital department or store room
- CSSDs or sterilisation departments storage, sterile stock rooms
- Operating theatres (OT) store rooms
- Day surgeries
- Ward store rooms
- Medication or pharmacy store rooms
- Medical equipment or medical supply storage
- Medical fluids storage
- ICU/ HDU/ emergency department store rooms
- Maternity and special care nursery
Experts in storage solutions for new hospital builds, hospital redevelopments, upgrades and refits
NSC has installed and delivered shelving and storage solutions to over 200 customers, mostly hospitals to assist in new hospital builds, redevelopments, fitouts and upgrades. What makes us different to our competitors is that we can offer a complete shelving and storage solution. We can design and install a range of shelving solutions incorporating the state-of-the-art Pegasus high density storage systems and also incorporated our other storage solutions from our range (chrome wire shelving, stainless steel shelving, carts, trolleys and chrome wire baskets). We know what works best in certain areas and can design a shelving system using our extensive range to meet the needs of each department, room and stored stock. Find out more about our work with hospital developments here .
Why use PEGASUS High Density Modular Storage?
- Maximise storage capacity and organisation
- Reduce overall inventories through stock rotation
- Improve the aesthetics of your storage area
- Fully customise the area to suit your needs
- Reduce potential OH&S risks to hospital personnel
- Ability to move modules to various levels
High density modular storage systems are ideal for:
- Any hospital department or healthcare facility
- Operating theatre/ OT
- CSSD, sterilisation dept, sterile store room
- Pharmacy or pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Anaesthetics store rooms
- Medications store rooms
- Suture trolleys or carts
- Emergency department, ICU, HDU