NSC has expanded on the international expertise of the Pegasus high density cabinetry that has been designed and installed at hundreds of hospitals around the world. NSC has designed and installed cabinets or provided side panels and modules to existing cabinets within Australia.
Cabinets can incorporate a range of accessories including coloured handles, catheter boxes/hooks, label holders and dividers within the modules. To find
out more information about Pegasus high density cabinets, click here.
NSC Pegasus cabinets are ideal for installing in conjunction with an inventory management system including the Pegasus KANBAN system, read more about this system here and how it can benefit your hospital.
Why use PEGASUS High Density Modular Storage?
- Maximise storage capacity and organisation
- Reduce overall inventories through stock rotation
- Improve the aesthetics of your storage area
- Fully customise the area to suit your needs
- Reduce potential OH&S risks to hospital personnel
- Ability to move modules to various levels
High density modular storage systems are ideal for:
- Any hospital department or healthcare facility
- Operating theatre/ OT
- CSSD, sterilisation dept, sterile store room
- Pharmacy or pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Anaesthetics store rooms
- Medications store rooms
- Suture trolleys or carts
- Emergency department, ICU, HDU