Underbench cabinet storage
Pegasus underbench cabinet systems are custom designed and installed for the individual store room. Our team measure up the room and design a solution that maximises the use of space by using the maximum number of bays for the area.
NSC has designed multiple underbench cabinets for different hospitals in Australia with our expert Shelving Account Manager available to assist any enquiries.
Underbench cabinets can incorporate a range of accessories including coloured handles, label holders and dividers within the modules (baskets/trays). They can be installed under any new or existing work bench to any height. Louvre panels can also be installed above the underbench storage cabinets and fitted with chrome wire baskets to further maximise storage potential. To find out more information about Pegasus high density underbench cabinets, click here.
Why use PEGASUS High Density Modular Storage?
- Maximise storage capacity and organisation
- Reduce overall inventories through stock rotation
- Improve the aesthetics of your storage area
- Fully customise the area to suit your needs
- Reduce potential OH&S risks to hospital personnel
- Ability to move modules to various levels
High density modular storage systems are ideal for:
- Any hospital department or healthcare facility
- Operating theatre/ OT
- CSSD, sterilisation dept, sterile store room
- Pharmacy or pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Anaesthetics store rooms
- Medications store rooms
- Suture trolleys or carts
- Emergency department, ICU, HDU