Our Healthcare Shelving and Storage Experience & Project Gallery
NSC Shelving and Storage Solutions provide tailored made and standardised shelving and storage systems to meet our customer’s individual site requirements, budget and schedule. NSC began providing shelving and storage solutions in 2005 to assist hospitals in improving their internal storage requirements and have expanded significantly since this time.
Below showcases some of our shelving and storage experience and project gallery, not just with the Pegasus high density system but also with other storage products within our range.
If you would like an NSC representative to visit your site and discuss your storage and shelving requirements, please contact us and we will arrange this with you.
Why use PEGASUS High Density Modular Storage?
- Maximise storage capacity and organisation
- Reduce overall inventories through stock rotation
- Improve the aesthetics of your storage area
- Fully customise the area to suit your needs
- Reduce potential OH&S risks to hospital personnel
- Ability to move modules to various levels
High density modular storage systems are ideal for:
- Any hospital department or healthcare facility
- Operating theatre/ OT
- CSSD, sterilisation dept, sterile store room
- Pharmacy or pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Anaesthetics store rooms
- Medications store rooms
- Suture trolleys or carts
- Emergency department, ICU, HDU