Royal North Shore Hospital NSW
National Surgical Corportion was awarded the tender for the design and install of the shelving and storage systems as part of the $1 billion redevelopment at Royal North Shore Hospital NSW.
NSC designed the storage systems for the whole clinical building including for the operating theatre, CSSD, ICU, all wards on all floors and even engineering.
The design incorporated chrome wire shelving units, compactors, chrome wire baskets and mobile shelving/trolley units.
NSC installed this project within the nominated timeframe on time and within budget with no delays. The shelving systems were sold to the builder, Thiess
Constructions and were installed by NSC whilst they had control of the work site, following OH&S requirements.
This case study, although not demonstrating any Pegasus high density storage systems, demonstrates that NSC has the capabilities and expertise to deliver
large scale, multiple department shelving and storage solutions for hospital redevelopments, upgrades and new hospitals. At the stage we designed the
RNSH storage systems, we did not have Pegasus high density systems as part of our range.
Since then, NSC has continued to provide more shelving and storage solutions including over 1,500 label holders, shelf dividers and ledges.
Why use PEGASUS High Density Modular Storage?
- Maximise storage capacity and organisation
- Reduce overall inventories through stock rotation
- Improve the aesthetics of your storage area
- Fully customise the area to suit your needs
- Reduce potential OH&S risks to hospital personnel
- Ability to move modules to various levels
High density modular storage systems are ideal for:
- Any hospital department or healthcare facility
- Operating theatre/ OT
- CSSD, sterilisation dept, sterile store room
- Pharmacy or pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Anaesthetics store rooms
- Medications store rooms
- Suture trolleys or carts
- Emergency department, ICU, HDU